Digital Media - Video conferencing
We manage a range of video and teleconference facilities on a number of sites which can be used for clinical and education purposes by South Australian health units. Purposes include lectures, seminars, training, Grand Rounds and clinical assessment.
- Lecture theatre with seating for 130 people
- Seminar room with flexible seating arrangements for approximately 25 people
- Standalone equipment that can be used in rooms with a suitable ISDN connection.
Both rooms have full multi-media capability, including a data projector, document camera, DVD playback facilities, computer, connections for a personal laptop computer and ability to link to multiple sites.
- Use of the room and videoconference equipment
- Set-up, shut down and problem resolution by the on-site WCH technician
- Training as required for the coordinator to operate the equipment during the videoconference
- ISDN line access and line charges
- 128kbps line speed (suitable for presentations and discussion)
- Faster line speeds may be desirable for clinical examination purposes. These may be available at a higher cost and are dependant on the venue and facilities in use at the host and remote sites.
Further information regarding facility hire and use can be obtained from:
Centre for Education and Training
Women's and Children's Health Network
Phone: 08 8161 7140
last modified: 07 Apr 2016