Applying to Volunteer
How to apply
If you would like to volunteer with WCHN, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application
- If you are unable to apply online contact WCHN Volunteers for an application form.
Successful interviewees must be prepared to:
- undergo a reference check and DHS Working With Children Check
- complete a Screening and Health Information form*
- complete all mandatory training
- attend an orientation session
- complete site inductions
* Many volunteer roles, especially those with direct child contact, will require volunteers to have up to date immunisations.
Candidates will be matched to a specific role but will not begin volunteering until all the above requirements are met.
Click here to sign up to access the application form for WCHN Volunteers.
72 King William Road
North Adelaide SA 5006
Phone: 8161 6437
Map to WCHN Volunteer Unit Location (PDF - 133kb)